* SHORT NEWS
– Cock A Hoop back to full business. Miss Willow is back, the fires and candles are lit again and the place becomes more and more cozy again.
– Loose goat in the court yard of the old city of Dee is knocking into things as it drags a cart around, making quite some noise. Someone to take care of that?
– Carcass burned. Finally a solution for the stinking remains of the gift of a hunter for the tavern has been found.
Next time maybe stew instead maggots?
– Miss Esmeralda voices concern about a missing girl and her sick mother. ” With her own hands ” the old woman, by many called mother, tells us ” did she catch it, the fish and the soup was good, really. But she did not come to the abbey that day and also not to the tavern for the tale time. Now the soup is empty and nobody knows where they live”
– Would parents do such?
Apparently a boy was left behind when a lucky captain set sails again and left the isle.
-Dart dangerous drunk or brave hero? On several occasions now has the bard encountered one or more drow where he has shown a silly or punky behavior and talk towards them. He would slam the door in front of their nose, attack them verbally and moving speedily around them as if trying to confuse them. Dart, oh Dart, not that you burn your fingers or soul there. The Dark Elves are not quite known for their sense of humor and it is questionable, since their intention lay in the dark, how they will take such ‘welcome’ in long term.
– Able to feel drow?
Is miss Miggins siding with the drow, is she a drow in disguise living amongst us? Are we feeding a poisonous snake at our chest? Beware.
– Market spots available. Trading flourishes at the Isle. Want to claim a spot to offer your wares that you crafted? Talk to miss Misty
– New shipwrecks around the shores. For medical aid see miss Mysti.
Does the winter ever end? Keep yourself warm against the cold !